When ordering sub.nets for your application there is a number of options to tailor the system to your requirements. A brief description is given with the order code –
- SN Symmetrical DIN rail mounting case.
- SNP Portable, small suitcase style with optional cable sets.
- SNW Wall mounting. DIN terminals with supply, VT and contact input fuses.
- SNF Free standing. 42U, 600 x 600mm cabinet. DIN terminals and fusing or MCBs.
- Pole Mounting Enclosure
Sub.net draws less than 4W and a battery supply is preferred over ac as it is normally more secure.
- ACDC 110/230V ac and 110/220V dc. This covers most applications.
- DC 24/30/50V dc. Lower voltage battery option.
- ACB As ACDC with a standby 12V battery for over 2 hours operation.
There are RJ45 Ethernet, RS485 and RS232 ports as standard.
- M An embedded V90 PSTN modem if a remote LAN connection is not available.
- GPRS Wireless modem with DIN mount, cable, aerial & 12V PSU. GSM, GPRS and 3G options are available.
- GPSR An embedded GPS receiver for high accuracy timing (required for PMU).
- GPSW A rugged GPS antenna, 25m coax cable and wall mounting bracket. Other cable lengths are available.
- GPSS2 2 way splitter for multiple sub.nets. 4 & 8 way splitters are also available.
- GPSA GPS amplifier for extended cable lengths.